This is sent as an email to everyone on OSOM and published here for everyone to enjoy. As always, note that you can find week-by-week details in the “insights” panel in the app. 📊
- In February the overall Crypto market grew, in Euro terms by 39.9%. The Autopilot, based on our model portfolio, by 86.94% 🚀
- AVAX, SUSHI, and LUNA were added to the addressable universe. AVAX was added to the portfolio by the Autopilot
- We were asked if your crypto could be claimed by our creditors if we went bankrupt, the answer is no. We were asked if we tweaked the algorithm and if that explains the recent performance, and the answer is also no.
- The Autopilot holds as of March 1st: BTC, 34.90% - BNB,15.30% - THETA,10.80% - DCR,10.10% - AAVE,8.10% - XEM,6.90% - HBAR,5.10% - FIL,2.90% - MKR,2.70% - NEO,1.80% - AVAX,0.50% - RVN,0.30% - EGLD,0.30%
- February saw a lot of activity around NFTs, and people looking for solutions to Ethereum’s congestion and high fees