This is sent as an email to everyone on OSOM and published here for everyone to enjoy.
- In March we kept outgrowing the overall Crypto market by a lot! In Euro terms the Total Market Cap of Crypto increased by 31.70% while the Crypto Autopilot’s performance was 78.47% 🎆 We also totally beat Bitcoin’s monthly returns 📣
- Solana (SOL), PancakeSwap (CAKE), The Graph (GRT), Fantom (FTM), Polygon (MATIC) & UMA (UMA) qualified for inclusion in the investable universe.
- ⁉️ This month you asked how the Autopilot works and we wrote a whole blog post about it. You also asked **why we don’t have positive returns every single day ** and we put it into a chart so it’s easier to understand. To answer your questions about the role that Crypto can play in an overall portfolio, we wrote 2 blog posts, here and there. As a bonus, we didn’t just look at past data but also ran a simulation to the end of 2021 📈 - to be understood as a hypothesis based on past data, we don’t have a crystal ball! Finally, you asked if we could give you more data for tax reporting, and we will!
- The Autopilot holds, currently: BTC - 39.10%, THETA - 15.40%, ADA - 11.60%, HBAR - 6.60%, FTM - 5.50%, LUNA - 5.10%, FIL - 4.90%, XEM - 3.80%, DCR - 2.90%, MKR - 2.00%, WAVES - 1.80%, AAVE - 1.40%
- March saw announcements of major changes to Ethereum (EIP 1559); lots of projects delivering or announcing cool stuff (🌖, 💫, 🦄 , 🍀, 💱 ) and raising lots of 💰. Also, the waves of companies buying or using crypto kept coming 🌊 - might it precede a tsunami?
- We started testing our OSOM DeFi Earn product internally and will be inviting those who volunteered shortly.