Digital Ledger OÜ is an Estonian-incorporated company (Commercial registry number: 14632235) having its registered seat at Tartu maantee 43, 10128 Tallinn, Estonia (hereinafter “Digital Ledger”, “we” or “us”).
We reserve the right to amend both its Cookie and Privacy Policies. The Visitor is asked to regularly consult these Policies to stay informed.
By email: [email protected]
By postal mail: Customer Support, Digital Ledger OÜ, Tartu maantee 43, 10128 Tallinn, Estonia
2. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that we store on your device (desktop pc or mobile device) when you visit the Website. We do so to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, to spare you the burden of re-entering them upon your next visit or as you browse through the Website’s pages.
Cookies are also used to collect data on how the Website is accessed to improve their overall performance in terms of speed and functionality/ease of use.
Cookies do not operate independently from the Website. They can be read only by the Website operator.
3. The Different Types of Cookies We Use
3.1 We use the following different types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies (Strictly Necessary) These cookies are necessary to enable web browsing and different functions attached thereto. The cookies allow you to navigate from one webpage to the next and store information necessary for filling in forms. Should You refuse these cookies, then different Website functions will be hindered (either completely or partially).
- Performance Cookies These cookies facilitate and improve your overall browsing experience by enabling you to personalise the settings. From our end, these allow us to count visits and traffic sources in order to measure and improve our site performance. They also inform us on which pages are the most and least popular, as well as give us visibility on how visitors move around the site. Note that the information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not enable these cookies, we will not see when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional Cookies These cookies allow the website to offer enhanced functionality and personalisation. These may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. The purpose is to give you a more personalised experience on our site based on your visit history and selections. If you do not enable these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies These cookies may be put on our site by our advertising business partners with a view to using and sharing by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. This is carried out by uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not enable these cookies, you will receive less targeted advertising.
- Advanced Analytics Cookies These cookies are used to analyze and identify the behaviour of our web visitors. Among others, your IP address on the device will be tracked to identify you when you visit our site. If possible, we may combine your online web behaviour data with your previously submitted personal data. This will be used to analyze behaviour on our site and to personalise your experience with us.
3.2 Detailed Information on the Cookies Used
- pll_language – cookie used for remembering selected language. These Cookies assign randomly generated numbers to visitors to the Website as an identifier. The Cookies are included in each page request to any website and are used to calculate the number of visits to a website, the duration of a session and any campaign data for the sites’ analytics reports. They are set to expire 2 years after a visit to the Website.
3.3 Third-parties cookies
- Those third-party cookies are placed under the responsibility of those third parties and we expressly waive any liability whatsoever in that regard;
- cfduid – The cfduid cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. Used by CloudFlare;
- _ga – Google Analytics cookie.
First and foremost, any personal data collected through the cookies is used to improve your browsing experience and to improve our Website. We further use such personal data to study purchasing behaviour and preferences for our general market research.
Certain cookies only store and use data for the duration of your visit to the Website, such as the navigation cookies. Data collected from the functional and tracking cookies will be used so long as you continue to visit the Website and will be stored for a period of 365 days after your last active consultation of the Website, after which these data will be deleted.
5. Managing Cookies
Should you choose to erase or block certain cookies, you will probably experience difficulties operating the Website. Blocking cookies impacts the ease and functionality of web browsing. For example, refusing all cookies will impede web transactions.
Every web browser has its own configuration. For the most part, however, you can consult the “Preferences” or “Settings” menu in the top right hand corner to modify cookies options or go to “help”. For further information see the following links here below:
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/exp/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042