The forward-looking activity was all quite positive this month, but it did not keep the markets from closing June generally lower than they were at the beginning, with the 7 days between June 15 and 22 being particularly painful to watch as the global value of all Crypto took quite a dive before rebounding, but not quite to its previous high.
So let’s dive into what happened in Crypto and the Crypto Autopilot this month, and see what some of the developments of June might indicate for the future.
- No positive performance to be found: The ₿ - denominated performance for the month was -2.28% while the €-denominated performance was -5.18%. That’s in a situation where the Top200 Crypto surrendered 11% over the month and Bitcoin lost 3.89%. So the Crypto Autopilot is indeed better at preserving its gains than the overall market.
- As we entered July, the Crypto Autopilot was holding BTC: 26.4%; SOL: 20.8%; TFUEL: 10.9%; ADA: 8.5%; MKR: 8.2%; DCR: 6.9%; WAVES: 5.3%; MATIC: 4.3%; HBAR: 2.9%; FIL: 2.6%; MANA: 2.1%. Only ICP became investable this month. The AI now has 64 cryptos to choose from.
- We take a long hard look at the Autopilot’s performance and benchmark it. Long story short, we do amazing.
- During our last survey, you asked many questions, and we tackled some of them: What are the fees? How do you select crypto? What do you do with our money? Can you add even more assets? Why does the Autopilot only work with Bitcoin? All of that should be clearer after you’re done reading this month’s update, and we’ll tackle the rest next month.
- Much like in May, despite some losses across the board this month from a “builder and long term investor” point of view, the month was pretty good. We explain the Chinese mining ban, look at institutional movements, explore lobbying activities, talk of DeFi resilience, and about A16Z looking at deploying US$ 2.2B of capital across crypto, the largest crypto fund yet, so it shows no signs of slowing down.
- For July we are excited about OSOM DeFi Earn & OSOM Insights and being recognized as the best.
- We conclude with the announcement that we can now onboard businesses as customers and that you can find our mobile apps here for Android and here for Apple devices.