With politicians and institutions back to work we saw crypto take on a whole new “societal” dimension. That’s good news, it means it’s relevant. No one talks about things that don’t matter.
On your side, it’s the start of the month, so it’s pay check time 💸, the best time to invest and pay yourself first. Did you know you can easily make monthly deposits into Crypto Autopilot and DeFi Earn directly from your bank account? #DCA 🐜 You can start from about 100€/month in the Autopilot and 30€/month in DeFi Earn. Coinbase is starting to offer to automatically convert your pay check to Crypto and while we can’t do it directly as you get it from your employer, you can definitely do recurring deposits very easily.
Also, the end of the year is fast approaching, so remember that you can easily gift Bitcoin or a Crypto Autopilot balance to your loved ones 🎁 💝 🧧. For the record, an Autopilot balance gift of 0.0025 BTC (50€) on December 25 2020 would, on 1 October 2021, be worth 0.0067BTC and 259€. So +166.71% in BTC and +417.53% in €*. How many gifts have you ever given that quadrupled in value? Go on, make a millennial happy.
For a quick glance at the month’s topics before you find more time in your weekend to read it thoroughly, here is an overview:
- This newsletter - which we repost as a blog post, is 1 year old 🎂. We started with 880 but there are now 81,356 people who get this newsletter monthly. 🙏
- The Autopilot € performance for the month was -1.38%, and the ₿ performance 4.78%. This is in a market where the losses for the month were between -3 and -15% in €; depending on how you look at it.
- The Autopilot holds: SOL: 23.8%; BTC: 20.4%; TFUEL: 12%; ADA: 11.3%; AXS: 9.5%; CELO: 8.8%; HBAR: 8%; NANO: 2.5%; WAVES: 2.1%; MATIC: 1.6%. SOL was the biggest contributor to the ₿ performance this month.
- Surveying the crypto space, we summarize 1000 articles from leading publications in one picture; talk about politics and public institutions talking about crypto as well as the institutions and cultural institutions getting on board. We end with a look at the growing pains of Ethereum rivals and the necessary bridges being built between the 100 blockchains.
- For next month, we look forward to seeing how Terra (Luna) does on Columbus 5 and to see if Q4 is going to be as good for Bitcoin as “everybody” says.
- We also ask for your (daily, if you have time - but once would already be amazing) vote so we 👑 win the “Best Robo-Advisor” at the Benzinga Fintech Awards.
🔂 You and Us: Let’s Take Stock
🎂 Happy Birthday to this Newsletter! We ran an experiment in August 2020, to give you more transparency, by sending news about July and asking people if you liked it. 💯% of had said yes. So in September, we sent it “in production” and from October onwards also started putting them here. We have now covered a full year of Crypto Autopilot and Cryptosphere news and you can always go back in time by here. Thanks for your continuous feedback which has allowed us to get to where we are today; as you can see here, we’ve changed a little 😉
🤝there are now 81,356 people to get this monthly update. That’s up from 880 a year ago, a 9145% increase 🚀. And an average of 40% of people emailed read it every month 🙏. We are so very grateful to have your trust and to be able to go on this journey together with you.
Now, let’s get into it.